Great volunteers working for a great causeBecome a Humane Tomorrow Volunteer
Fun. Rewarding. Challenging. Heartbreaking. Heartwarming. All of these can describe being a Humane Tomorrow volunteer. We have an amazing group of people who all pull together to change the lives of animals in our community. Some volunteers help out a few hours a month. Others contribute many hours a day. We always need more people so we can accomplish more for the animals.
Each year we have over 20,000 hours contributed by our volunteers.
Our range of volunteer needs is vast. Love talking to people? We get lots of phone calls each day. Want to work with the animals? We have numerous areas where hands-on care is needed. We are a business, and just like any other, we need all sorts of skills, including Marketing, Fundraising, PR, IT, and Administration.
How to Get Started as a Volunteer:
- Read this page before THOROUGHLY
- Attend a 45-minute general orientation, offered once a month. See schedule below
- Review the many areas of volunteer opportunities
- Come in and Volunteer!
- Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age Policy
- 18 years or older, Minors (12+) must attend with a parent
- We cannot accept volunteers with violent or animal abuse type charges
- We cannot guarantee a set amount of volunteer hours
- All volunteers must bring paperwork from the court, probation officer, or other official agency with documentation of the charge to orientation
- Service-hour forms must be signed the day of service
Areas Where You Can Help
Animal Care & Placement*
Education & Outreach*
Usually the 3rd Thursday from 7-8pm
Bartonville Town Hall 1941 E Jeter Rd Bartonville 76226